Helping You Express Yourself More
you have something to say, either live, in print or in broadcast media, how
you express yourself is vitally important. Because you get only one chance
to make a good first impression, your first effort needs to be the best it
can be. For that reason, your best investment can be the use of a
professional writer and editor to help you express yourself more
effectively. Without professional help, it’s all too easy to overlook the
common mistakes that everyone makes.
• Training programs that fail to engage and involve the participant will
produce a poor return on the training dollar.
• Educational materials written in a stiff, formal style tend to be
• Advertising materials written for ego gratification rather than results
will be a waste of money.
• Poorly structured verbal presentations will generally fail to produce the
• A self-help book that doesn’t present key points clearly will fail to
serve the reader.
• A novel with technical errors, poor grammar or gaps in the story line will
have difficulty in finding a publisher.
• Most hit songs are the result of the efforts of more than one person.
Get the idea?
• When a local merchant wanted to increase sales, a simple modification to
her signage made it happen. The cash investment in the sign was returned in
• Correcting minor errors in a script made narration for an online training
program more effective.
• Reworking a telephone directory listing for an attorney increased his
client base – and his income.
• A custom article for a registered dietician helped her present the value
of her services and attract more clients.
• Creating a simple, powerful slogan for an animal shelter made the pets’
true value crystal clear to prospective adopters.
• A review of a gift shop’s monthly advertisements helped to increase sales
enough to allow them to purchase their own building.
• Fine-tuning a client’s university application letter helped present his
From a handful of hints to a major overhaul of your work,
professional help makes the difference between winning and losing in the
most competitive marketplace the world has ever seen.
Make your first
impression the best it can be.
Call Emmet Robinson. Do it now.
About Emmet Robinson
Emmet Robinson writes books, articles, radio commercials,
print advertising, sales training programs, music and poetry. He can
write for you!
Sample! Click Here!
From $85.00 per hour, one-hour minimum
First hour paid in advance; balance on completion.